How Acuminor collects, uses, and protects your personal information and the rights you have related to your personal information.
Acuminor AB, a company registered in Sweden under number 559151-7056, address Sveavägen 140, 113 50 Stockholm, VAT number SE559151705601 (”Acuminor”) is responsible for the personal information that’s collected through Acuminor.com.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect information when you register as a contact person or user of our services. That includes:
- contact details, such as address, phone number, and email address
- company data or social security number
- function at buying company
- IP address
What do we do with your information?
We store and process the information so that we can send newsletters and other information, gather statistics, create customer and market surveys, handle customer support, and other actions related to our business.
We value your privacy. The information we use for sending marketing communications through email, using Hubspot Inc services for efficiency purposes. The information is only used for actions explicitly agreed by you through this policy and is never sold to third parties.
Whom do we share your information with?
No third parties have access to your personal information unless required so by law, with the following exceptions:
- Amazon (AWS), to deliver our services to you
- Google Inc, to analyze traffic to the
- Acuminor website in order to improve the experience for our users
- Datadog Inc (EU), for service monitoring
We have procedures in place to ensure that your personal information is handled and stored securely in accordance with applicable legislation.
We handle your data in the EU and USA.
What rights do you have?
- Withdraw your consent: You can withdraw your consent to share personal information or receive marketing material at any time. You can either unsubscribe to email communications in our emails (by following the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the email), or by contacting us by phone or email. You can also contact us by phone or email to erase all the information we store about you (we’ll keep any information necessary to comply with applicable regulations, or that we need to fulfill legal agreements between Acuminor and yourself).
- Right to information: You can contact us by phone or email to get a copy of the personal information that we have on you.
- Right to correction: We want to make sure that we have information about you that’s up to date and correct. You can contact us by phone or email to get your information corrected or erased if you believe it to be incorrect.
- Right to erasure: You can contact us by phone or email if you want us to erase your personal information that we have on record. Please note that we’re not allowed to erase information that we’re legally required to keep.
- Complaints: If you believe that we have handled your personal information wrongly, please get in touch. The Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (IMY) is the responsible regulator for Acuminor according to GDPR. Anyone that believes that their personal information has been misused or handled wrongly can make a complaint to IMY.
How can I claim my rights?
Contact us at the details found at the bottom of this policy if you would like to claim any of your rights outlined above. If you want to make a complaint to IMY you contact them directly.
Updates of this policy
We’ll update this policy as needed from time to time. It was last updated 2 October 2023.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions related to this policy, how we use your personal information, or your rights, you’re welcome to contact us on phone number +46 8 121 586 30 or email address: email@example.com.