It's time to rethink your EWRAThe Acuminor Intelligence Operating System can help turn your EWRA into an ongoing strategic process that is efficient, automated, effective, and meets all compliance expectations.
Get an accurate and defensible view of your risk
Drive operational decisions with granular insights
Understand the drivers of change with quick updates
Get a granular view of your inherent risk
- Link risk indicators to sources.
- Add your own threats and risk indicators.
- Manage your risk register for all levels of your organization.
- Tailor the risk profile to your organization, business unit, product, customer, or transaction type.
Understand the effectiveness of your controls
- Manage your control library for all levels of your business.
- Use the Acuminor library or import your own controls.
- Map these to risk indicators with full context back to threats.
- Deploy a group-wide control taxonomy and add business unit level controls.
- Measure control effectiveness with data and surveys.
- Defend your approach with a simple-to-explain and auditable rationale.
Engage stakeholders with confidence
- Create a dynamic view of risk exposure, controls, and your prioritization roadmap.
- Configure reporting for different use cases and audiences.
- Export into business intelligence tools for easy visualization.
- Prioritize risks and threats and create action plans to address them.
Empower your team to act
- Feed into customer risk score design.
- Optimize transaction monitoring scenarios.
- Use intelligence to drive investigation processes.
- Use to structure policy and training.
Run updates quickly and efficiently
- Update your EWRA periodically or dynamically based on trigger events.
- Test changes to the input data, model methodology, or controls assessment.
- Run scenarios to evaluate potential new controls or products.
"The threat cards are useful for reviewing risk indicators and ensuring we're monitoring those relevant to the typology, jurisdiction, and entity of our business. It gives us a broad overview of the risk environment.
"The links to sources are very useful and we'll be using it to supplement our thematic reviews.
"Unlike other tools we've used Acuminor gives us the full picture of global, continental, and domestic threat intelligence, independent of jurisdiction.