Drive your financial crime strategy with intelligence
The Acuminor Intelligence Operating System can help you set strategy, manage tactical information, drive change, and empower the first line of defense.
Align everyone with a single Taxonomy and understanding
Document and evidence actions and rationale of your program
Provide context to the business to improve outcomes
Identify emerging risks and gather insights as they arise
- Receive ongoing Acuminor updates to stay informed.
- Add your own insights from the business, news/media articles, bespoke research, information from public/private partnerships, etc.
- Compare new information with existing data to identify gaps.
Manage your organization-wide taxonomy and library of threats and risks
- Utilise Acuminor's expert-built taxonomy as your baseline.
- Add/adapt this and make it specific to your organization.
- Search historical analysis and track changes/actions over time.
- Avoid internal duplication or confusing terminology.
- Respond to stakeholder questions quickly and confidently.
Communicate risks and get feedback at sufficient granularity to act
- Provide detailed context to the user that needs it.
- Tailor views to ensure relevance to each user.
- Retain full central control over library content.
- Capture and incorporate feedback loop.
- Track user engagement providing inputs and receiving outputs.
Document and evidence work done and your team’s impact
- Maintain your institution’s specific perspective on each risk.
- Evidence any changes done and the motives behind it.
- Go back in time to understand the context of historical decisions.
- Effectively demonstrate the team’s actions and outcomes.
Rate threats, risks, and controls to prioritize and track changes over time
- Assess strength of threats, risks, and controls.
- Use data automatically or gather qualitative/quantitative inputs.
- Test potential scenario of changes in risks/controls in the sandbox.
- Track changes in inputs and outputs over time.
"The threat cards are useful for reviewing risk indicators and ensuring we're monitoring those relevant to the typology, jurisdiction, and entity of our business. It gives us a broad overview of the risk environment.
"The links to sources are very useful and we'll be using it to supplement our thematic reviews.
"Unlike other tools Acuminor gives us the full picture of global, continental, and domestic threat intelligence, independent of jurisdiction.